A Brief Pen down on my Optimistic world


feedyourmind07.blogspot.com



Hello Everyone! 


I'm Kajal Arora, not an extraordinary personality but a Content Writer. Frankly said, Writing was not my passion at first but I found it as my strong hand when I was started my first job. Likewise, for every child, I also dreamt to become a doctor or teacher. But, I think God had some different plans for me. This was the time when I found my actual goal or passion for life. 


Basically, I am an ambivert with a maximum spoon of introverts. Meanwhile, having such a personality made me confused before speaking or even sharing my thought. Unlikely, words spoke for me more than actions

With my writing skills, not only I get to liberate my thoughts but I could make it to a living, feels like cheery on the cake!

After that, I decided to adopt content writing as a career, where I started my first job as a #ContentWriter in SEO company. With every passing day, I worked on my skills and start growing.

 By started working amongst 15 people of the company, here I am working in a US-based company located in Chandigarh. Now, I gained a lot of knowledge and still learning with my everyday experience. 

So, this is me and my storyπŸ˜…. This journey is just started as a trailer because a movie is still pending my dear πŸ˜‚!! 


Lastly, I just want to say don't regret or think you are compromising; if your dreams have changed or you have to make it change due to any reason. As God might have a different plan for everyone!!!! Just go with the flow and do your best everywhere!!! 


This was just an introduction, so keep calm and be ready for daily Blogs that come with different facts, suggestions, or knowledge.


Please Like and comment πŸ‘




Comments

  1. Finally, we'll get to read all your mind thoughts that we've been dying to knowπŸ˜‚
    Congratulations and wishing the best for this new journey of yours.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha.. sure, now you can capture my thoughts through words!!!
      Btw thanks for your wishes, dear reader!!! 😊

      Delete
  2. Amazing write up ! Would love to read more ❤️

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for the kind words 😊

      Delete
  3. Because of you, I'm also a content writer nowπŸ˜…

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, it makes my day to hear that!! 😊

      Delete
  4. Good to know your story,,, keep growing my li'l munchkin♥️

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Is Shark Tank India Real or Scripted? Know the BTS (Behind the Story)!

Top Two Profitable HDFC Credit Cards that one Must Buy in 2022